Devotions are an important discipline in a believers' life.
They may seem daunting at first, but the benefits encourage us to develop this habit.
Some of the benefits are:
* Finding inspiration in your spiritual journey
* Finding comfort in a relationship with God
* Feel more connected with God
* Helps to break down the Bible in smaller, easier to understand, portions to apply to your life
* Promotes feelings of peace
* Reminds you, you are loved and care for by an awesome Creator
Just as any discipline, any habit, brick upon brick a building is built.
Word by word a story is created. Flower by flower a garden is planted.
Brush stroke by brush stroke a painting is formed.
Your devotions may seem ordinary today, but God is making something extraordinary through it.
Click below to follow the Evangelical Lutheran Synod Devotions