Local: Food Pantry, Housing Ministries, Education
- Advocate for hungry neighbors locally and globally with: donations, work-days, and education
- Advocate for homeless teens with annual in-gathering to give these neighbors a taste of family during difficult times & local 'Cardboard VIllage' fund-raiser
- Mission trips far & close working to eradicate poverty, provide housing, and now through Camp Noah, lead a safe, Biblically centered recovery VBS for communities who have been through trauma.
- Missionary support: financially support a team of missionaries in Argentina
and if you have combined gifts of: compassion, healing, adminstration and/or medical certification... try these:
Western Berks Free Medical Clinic & contact info
Begun 15 years ago with the hope of going out-of-business. People without medical insurance are met by volunteer doctors, nurses, administrators, and translators (when necessary). General practice, GYN, diabetes are the main clinic focus. We also gladly serve folks working to recover from addictions. In partnership with area hospitals & pharmacies: testing and pharmaceutical needs are also met to the best of our ability by the generosity of local medical providers.
West Berks Shepherding Ministry
- A volunteer organization shared among 25 faith communities, providing drivers to Seniors who need to get to doctor apointments.