Welcome new members Fall 2017! (Linda not pictured)
St. Daniel's is a Christian congregation. We teach and strive to believe:
- God created all things. (Genesis 1) There is One God: Creator, Savior, Spirit, the Holy Trinity
- God continues to be at work in the world today around us and through us.
- Jesus Christ, the unique One of God, came to live on earth, and redeems sinners from sin's eternal consequences. All are welcome to receive this divine grace
- The Holy Spirit inspires, empowers, and guides communities and individuals through daily life according to the will of God
St. Daniel's is a Lutheran congregation, ELCA. Our teachings and life are based solidly on:
- Bible - the Word of God
- Faith - God gives the ability to believe the good news of Jesus Christ (Matthew 8-9)
- Grace - All sin and fall short of the Glory of God, and still by grace we are saved in Jesus Christ. (Luke 23:39-46)
- We are a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
St. Daniel's is a human congregation. We are not perfect, but we do our best.
- You are welcome here. By Christ, we are unified, not uniform.
- We worship, pray, study, give, serve, forgive, and advocate for people in need.
- All this with a healthy dose of good humor, fun, food and fellowship!